During 4 days, CCIPV and EVBN - European-Vietnam Business Network partnering on F&B Trade Mission held in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi.
The EU-Vietnam Business Network (EVBN) organised a food and beverage trade mission to Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi), where the targeted audience was F&B European companies.
For this event, CCIPV promoted throughout its channels the trade mission, focusing on the potential of the Vietnamese market to the Portuguese businesses.
CCIPV have managed to successfully register the major players in the beer sector in Portugal to attend this event.
Event type: Trade Mission
Date: 30 January 2018
Time: 9.00am – 12.00pm (GMT+7)
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Event partner: EVBN
Eligibility: Food & Beverage SME or intermediaries
The overall objective of the EU-Vietnam Business Network (EVBN) is to increase exports and investments of the EU to Vietnam in particular by Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs). As part of the key activities, EVBN is organizing trade missions to offer European companies the unique opportunity to get to know the Vietnamese market and potential business partners. For the upcoming Food and Beverage Trade Mission in January 2018, we offer:
• An interview with our business team to better understand your business objectives and plans for Vietnam;
• Organization of B2B tailored agenda with interesting contacts & prospects in Hanoi & Ho Chi Minh City;
• Meet distributors, buyers and partners in Vietnam;
• Meet European players already established in Vietnam & hear about their experience in entering the Vietnamese market;
• Referral and introduction to EVBN’s & its partners’ business network.